ADVERTISEMENT

AC Milan eyes Hakim Ziyech as Chelsea move for Man City’s Raheem Sterling

ADVERTISEMENT

The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and of course closed deals!

TOP STORY: Milan interested in Chelsea’s Ziyech

AC Milan remain focused on establishing an approach for Chelsea Hakim Ziech despite reaching a new agreement with messiah junioraccording to Calciomercato.

the Rossoneri they are willing to acquire Ziyech on loan with an obligation to make the move permanent for a fee of around €25-30m, and Chelsea are understood to be open to letting him make the move to the San Siro.

The 29-year-old attacking midfielder made 23 Premier League appearances for Thomas Tuchel’s side in 2021-22, but after scoring just four goals, it appears the Blues are looking to make changes to their attack for next season.

Sources told ESPN on Wednesday that Chelsea are close to reaching an agreement on personal terms ahead of a proposed £45m move for the Manchester City winger. sterling rahim. The England international’s imminent move would make him Stamford Bridge’s highest-paid player and could be offset by Ziyech’s move to Milan.

The former Ajax star is believed to be interested in a move to the Serie A champions.

– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– Don’t you have ESPN? Get instant access

LIVE BLOG

08:49 BST: Newcastle United have turned their attention to the Chelsea winger. Callum Hudson-Odoi after being snubbed in his approach by Everton anthony gordonreports The Sun.

Everton have insisted they will not consider transferring the 21-year-old Gordon, despite Newcastle’s £35m offer for the youngster who scored four goals and recorded three assists last season when he broke into the first team. .

Hudson-Odoi is next on Newcastle’s list. The England international has slipped down the pecking order at Chelsea for the past two seasons, and the imminent arrival of Raheem Sterling means he is likely to have even more difficulty gaining playing time.

08:00 BST: The Bayern of Munich does not have intention to fichar Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this summer, with CEO Oliver Kahn stating that a deal for the 37-year-old would not “fit with our philosophy”.

Sources have told ESPN that Ronaldo has informed United bosses that he would like to move during the transfer window, with Bayern, Chelsea and Napoli all cited as potential destinations. But, according to Kahn, Bayern will not make any move for the Portuguese great.

“As much as I rate Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the greatest, a transfer would not fit our philosophy,” he told German magazine Kicker.

Bayern’s attack has long been led by the prolific Robert LewandowskiHowever, the 33-year-old has told the Bundesliga champions that he wants to leave the Allianz Arena this summer. Sources told ESPN that Barcelona made a third offer for Lewandowski last week, worth more than 40 million euros. Kahn has publicly insisted that the Polish striker is not for sale.

United similarly insist that Ronaldo, who scored 24 goals last season, is not available for transfer and that new manager Erik ten Hag “wants and expects” him to be part of the team next season. However, sources told ESPN that is actually a softer stance, although they would prefer Ronaldo to move abroad rather than join Premier League rivals Chelsea. He has one year left on his contract at Old Trafford with an option for a further year.

PAPER GOSSIP

– Real Madrid is willing to move on Ferland Mendywrite Sport. The 27-year-old winger is reportedly seeking an upgraded contract with a pay rise, although his current deal doesn’t expire until 2025. Meanwhile, the La Liga side are confident they could trade him. for a hefty fee if he’s not happy to stay at the Santiago Bernabéu, and they currently have no plans to award an upgraded deal.

Daniel Alves He has been offered a contract with the Liga MX team Pumas UNAM, according to ESPN Mexico. Alves, 39, hopes to make one last World Cup race with Brazil later this year in Qatar. He became a free agent after his one-year deal at Barcelona expired earlier this summer. A deal between Alves and Pumas is considered far from complete, with Brazil’s Atletico-PR also interested in the defender.

– Paris Saint-Germain have been in talks with Reims this week as they seek to reach an agreement on a fee for Hugo Ekitikewrite the Telegraph. The 20-year-old striker has recently been on Newcastle United’s radar, but after an impressive Ligue 1 campaign last season, in which he contributed 13 goals in 24 games, it looks like PSG are now in charge. the list. queue for signing him.

– Everton have no intention of parting with anthony gordon this summer, despite interest from some Premier League clubs, according to The Athletic. The 21-year-old winger has been linked with both Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United, but after Frank Lampard’s side were transferred Richarlison to Tottenham, the latest indicates the Toffees are keen to keep Gordon.

– Manchester United’s first bid of £51m for anthony has been rejected by Ajax, reveals Goal. The Eredivisie side are reportedly seeking a fee of around £68m if they allow the 22-year-old Brazilian international winger to leave, with Alfred Schreuder’s side keen to keep him at Ajax for one more season.

– Fulham are looking to reinforce their defensive line with a play from Isa Diop, informs Pie Mercato. The Cottagers are reported to have made a €15m offer to West Ham United, and they are confident that David Moyes’ side are willing to let the 25-year-old centre-back go, as the Hammers already have plenty of cover in that Position Diop made 10 starts in the Premier League last season.

sniloans